An SEO Company
You Can Trust.
More exposure. More clients/customers/patients. More milestones to celebrate. No matter the goal, our SEO agency can help you achieve it.
Talk to a strategist.
What Is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It’s a digital marketing strategy that improves your site to show up for relevant online searches. When you have greater online visibility and rankings than your competitors, this can help you win customers and improve your bottom line.
At Click Reign, our SEO marketing is not a quick fix. We do not provide temporary, immediate solutions for lasting challenges. Our methods consist of honest work, careful optimization, and consistent effort to ensure sustainable business growth and continual results for your brand.
If you’re looking for an experienced, trustworthy SEO company to deliver SEO services made to achieve long-term success, look no further.
The Hard Truth About SEO
see why it is so vital for successful companies.
75% of people never scroll past the first page of search engine results.
There are an estimated 3.5 billion searches on Google each day. (Internet Live Stats)
SEO drives 1000%+ more traffic than organic social media. (BrightEdge)
SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate compared to a 1.7% close rate for outbound leads (radio/TV ads, direct mail, etc.) (HubSpot)
Is SEO Your Solution?
It’s not about keyword rankings and link building. It’s about solving your pain points and helping you grow. If
these sound like you, don’t worry. We’ve got your solutions right here with Click Reign’s tried-and-true SEO
SEO That Delivers
With 10 years of experience and a book of businesses that includes companies in all industries and sizes, we do
SEO the right way. What exactly does that mean? Take a look at what Click Reign’s SEO services include:0
Research & Analysis:
Good SEO starts with extensive research and analysis. Our specialists invest time and effort during this critical phase to design customized growth strategies.
There’s a lot of technicality involved in SEO that can throw you for a loop. Lucky for you, we have a technical SEO process that will take this off your hands.
72% of people who do a local search, visit a business within 5 miles (Hubspot). If you have a storefront or provide local services, our SEO team ensures you’re seen by the right people at the right time.
Before your content can rank, it needs links. A strong link-building strategy is one of the top 2 criteria considered in Google’s ranking factors.
SEO Frequently Asked Questions
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is the process of optimizing a website to help search engines better understand what the site is about and help it rank for various search terms, which results in more organic traffic search traffic from a search engine results page.
6 to 12 months. Some people will say that SEO should return results at 6 months but it is important to consider the type of strategies that you are implementing. On-site technical SEO improvements can sometimes produce results very quickly if the prior error was a grievous one. But link building and content building can take time to strengthen and see results from.
You can find keywords for your SEO strategy through a couple of different methods. There are online keyword tools like SEMRush, Ahrefs, or even Google Ad words. These tools provide multiple data points that help you make wise decisions in selecting your keywords. You can leverage Google Search Console to get a basic understanding of what keywords you currently get exposure for.
SEO is more than just picking keywords though. It is recommended that you have someone on your team that truly understands how good SEO is implemented and how truly great sites and content are created.
There are a few main points to consider when writing high-quality search engine optimized content.
1. Write with User Intent in mind. When someone searches for something in a search engine, they are typically seeking to have a need met or question. If you are a high-quality source of that answer or need it can go a long way.
2. Be grammatically correct and well-spoken. Search engine crawlers want to provide the best content possible for their users. So they have gotten very good at selecting well-written content, so you don’t want misspellings and grammatical errors weighing you down.
3. Choose your focus keyword wisely. Don’t just pick the keywords that have high search volume and then call it good; answer the questions people are asking in meaningful and value-filled ways.
4. Be clear, concise, and get to the point. Don’t write long content just for the sake of it being long. If your content is meant to answer a question, answer the question in the first paragraph in a concise way. Then you can go in-depth in the rest of the content.
5. Charts, images, and other visuals are your friends. People are probably going to get bored if the only thing on your page is words; you know it, they know it, and Google knows it. Adding visuals with proper alt text help both the user and search engines see your content in a better light.